openSPOT4 and openSPOT4 Pro user manual
This user manual is for the stable firmware version v34. It's updated with new information when a new stable firmware is released.
The PDF version is available here, however we recommend using the online manual, as it gets updated when a new stable firmware is released.
Company names and products in this manual are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective company.
- D-STAR® is a registered trademark of Icom Inc.
- System Fusion® is a registered trademark of Yaesu Musen Co., Ltd.
- NXDN® is a registered trademark of JVC Kenwood Corp. and Icom Inc.
- APRS® is a registered trademark Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
- MMDVM® is a registered trademark of Shenzhen HKCNMA Co., Ltd.
- iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Please note that we don't have official support on other platforms like Facebook.
The openSPOT4 package contains a USB cable for charging its battery. You will need a web browser on a computer, tablet or mobile phone for setting up the openSPOT4 through its web interface, but after that, the device can work standalone.