openSPOT4 and openSPOT4 Pro user manual
This user manual is for the stable firmware version v39. It's updated with new information when a new stable firmware is released.
The PDF version is available here, however we recommend using the online manual, as it gets updated when a new stable firmware is released.
Company names and products in this manual are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective company.
- D-STAR® is a registered trademark of Icom Inc.
- System Fusion® is a registered trademark of Yaesu Musen Co., Ltd.
- NXDN® is a registered trademark of JVC Kenwood Corp. and Icom Inc.
- APRS® is a registered trademark Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
- MMDVM® is a registered trademark of Shenzhen HKCNMA Co., Ltd.
- iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
The openSPOT4 is designed to be very simple to use, but if you have questions, feel free to ask them in email. You can also seek help in our community forum.
Please note that we don't have official support on other platforms like Facebook.
The openSPOT4 package contains a USB cable for charging its battery. You will need a web browser on a computer, tablet or mobile phone for setting up the openSPOT4 through its web interface, but after that, the device can work standalone.