openSPOT3 user manual
This user manual is for the stable firmware version v4. It's updated with new information when a new stable firmware is released.
The PDF version is available here.
Company names and products in this manual are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective company.
- D-STAR® is a registered trademark of Icom Inc.
- System Fusion® is a registered trademark of Yaesu Musen Co., Ltd.
- NXDN® is a registered trademark of JVC Kenwood Corp. and Icom Inc.
- APRS® is a registered trademark Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
- MMDVM® is a registered trademark of Shenzhen HKCNMA Co., Ltd.
Please note that we don't have official support on other platforms like Facebook.
The openSPOT3 package contains an AC/USB power supply and a USB cable. These are all you need to operate the openSPOT3, however, you will need a web browser on a computer, tablet or mobile phone for setting up the openSPOT3 through it's web interface, but after that, the device can work standalone.
Please only use the supplied AC/USB power supply to charge the openSPOT3, unless you are plugging the openSPOT3 to a power bank, a computer or your vehicle's built-in USB power adapter. The usage of inappropriate power supplies voids the warranty.